Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Walk among the thorny road of Roses

Oh it has been almost two months after he left me. Lot happened during the time. One day he send me a text saying that he is going to start a new relationship with another girl. That I expected from the time when I felt like he was going away from me. However I was glad he could not see my tears. Because I make sure to show him the bravest part of me. I said that I hate him and I never had Loved him and was glad that he went away. (Because I felt like I have been badly used by him specially when he scold me saying that the breakup was my fault) Yes, I pretended that I don't care for him and I never actually liked him. (hehe, Only myself know the truth) I was brutal in declaring my stand. I once send a message just saying "I HATE YOU". Poor darling, What must have he felt?
Ok, I'll type exactly what I sent to him.

"First u better stop playing with me. I said not to call but u keep calling me. Truth is I no longer like to to hear u or see u. So keep away from me. I will smile if u keep away from me. I shud have done that when you first ask me. U insulted our friendship. But I kept quite. That was my first mistake. Then i force myself to like u. hv u ever tried to like someone who is not special one in ur life? Try that one and u'll know what I went thru. It was all because I wanted to do the Justice I thought u had for me. And when I sincerely Liked u, u threw me away. ok. Thats also fine. I only ask u to leave me alone. U took advantage of our frndship n deceived m. At least now dnt u think i deserve a break. I really dnt care anymore. Dnt come to me to release ur guilty feelings, u have towards me coz Im never gng to forgive u. i will remember what u did to me till my last breath and even after that."

Gosh, now I reread it I feel terrible. That was monstrous of me. How shud have he felt? However by then also he knew that he was not in a position to reveal the truth. Truth that he hide from me. Not long after that I returned everything he gifted me except for two things. I don't know whether he took a look on the things I've returned. If he did then he would have realised that I haven't returned two things. His first and one of his last gifts I didn't returned purposefully. May be that would be another story in this blog.

Anyway I was heartless person towards him. Truely I sometimes lack sensitivity and become too much honest expressing my opinion. But that can't be compared in hurting a person purposefully. Specially your most loved one.

But finally I received the text I expected.
He has a girl friend. Not me. Some other person.
So normally I should be upset. No, I wasn't upset. I was relieved. I felt like I was bit more close to him now that he was honest with me. I thought I would even could let go of him now that he have a girlfriend. Not me.

Every morning and night I thought how did he survived not hearing my voice, coz I felt like suffocating not to hear his voice. I thought how he survive without one message from me, coz I kept looking at my phone expecting one message of normal greeting from him whole day long.

Was there a one minute that I didn't think of him? No there wasn't. I knew that there was something he kept away from me. So finally I got my answer. He got another girl friend. Wow. The person who swear that he won't leave me had left me already and even started a new life. I was waiting at the end of the road he had left me hoping that he would return. Ya, under all those brutal words, I hoped that he would returned to me.

I promised myself I would give everything he would want, if only he returned to me. I would love him with m every breath, with my life. I would change the whole world for him. I would listen to any insult that world would throw at me for him. I wouldn't complain. I wouldn't cry. I would fight with the whole world and win it for him. There wasn't anything I wouldn't give for him. But it was too late. I fall in love late. He had already left and there wasn't anyone to listen to my heart.

I didn't know what to do with my love. And this makes me angry at all the time. I got angry with everyone and everything. So my love was also subjected to my anger. However when I get to know that he had a girlfriend my anger subsided. I felt like without closing me from his world he accepted me in to it. May be that's all I always wanted. I was nobody to him anymore. But I found comfort knowing yet another piece of information about him. The most painful information should it be. Ya it was painful later. That's for another story. But I was relieved to know that he haven't shut me up from his world.

Now looking at my heart, after one month I get to know he has started another relationship throwing my love away like it was nothing but a bit of garbage I must admit I love him more than a two months back. Of course he doesn't call me. Nor he text me. Nor we meet each other. But my heart beat for him every second. Every step I take I feel like he is with me. Yes, I feel lonely sometimes. But that is because he isn't with me. That is also part of my love. But best thing of the love that I have towards him is going to be the next story of my blog.

I still cry for his love. The way I feel him now, I know that I love him with my everything even I can't have him. I don't have the doubts I had before. I feel so free. But I purposely keep away from him because I know that is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment