Thursday, April 1, 2010

First letter for my love

To my love,

Hi, how are you doing? I know however u feels, u will just say that u r ok. So I really need not to ask that question. But I never failed to ask it as well. Can u remember? Its being long time and I thought even if u doesn’t need to know anything about me I will tell something how I am doing. Coz in reality I know that u don’t give a sh** about me. Yet I always wish u do. So in my own imaginary world I pretend that u does care. That relieves me. So telling about me, I am not doing well. My self confidence is so low after my graduation. My family does not do anything to understand or develop it. But rather they pressure me with their own dreams. I need time to make up my mind and pick up with my life. They don’t give me the space I require.

On the other hand I miss u like hell. I can’t stop thinking about u. even amidst of the worst adversity I think about u. I know that u will never ever come to me again. Everything in my life confirms this. I also decided to marry and have a happy family. I am thinking about falling in love again. But deep within my heart I know that I am not over u. don’t hate me much for being jerk. Forgive me for what I did. I wish to correct my mistake. But I know that doesn’t have any meaning for u anymore. But sometimes I feel like just come looking for u. Just to turn whole world around and be with u. Go against every habitual principle that society has impose on us so that I could be with u. I will just be happy being with u.

And I want u to love me also. I know that I have mistakes. But I will stay with u against whole world if u just loves me. I will never ever abandon u. after all these years I still fail to think bad of u. How much however u avoid me, how much however u go behind other girls, my heart still remain faithful to u. I didn’t come close to u in the first place because knowing that our relationship will not work I didn’t wanted to use u. I have told u this before. Other hand now I’m not coming close to u because I don’t want u to take advantage of me. I want to love u and in turn earn ur love. I might be living in a dream world wishing impossible, but this is my reality.

I am unable to make promises for the future. Because I don’t know what will I feel in future. But I can assure u that all these time till I have been faithful to u. so I am writing this letter with my love that is as unlimited as sky, and as deep as ocean for u and just for u, just to give a glimpse of my heart.


With all my love,
Ur girl

No comments:

Post a Comment