Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Chapter closes in my life


With a tear in my eyes i write this post, as another chapter closed in my life. I never thought things would be take this kind of turn in my life. A wonderful man came in to my life and I was so unfortunate enough to loose him in a wink of an eye. Now i have said goodbye to him that I know there is no turning back. Its the fearful, tear filled, lonely future to look ahead. I wish I could go back on time and correct my mistake i have done for him. Yesterday I promised him that I would NOT do the same mistake again and thats why I said goodbye. But my heart still aching from the pain that was unknown to me all these years. Any girl out there please never do mistakes in your life and because some mistakes are fatal and you will can never can correct them. So I take the punishment and left him not with anger but with pure love hoping that he would have better life, if I left him. It was so hard for him to forgive me. But I sincerely wish that he would one day forgive me. Even now its too late for both of us I sincerely wish he would forgive me. Each time when I begged him to be forgiven, it was so hard for him. And in the end he ask me to leave. I couldn't leave at once. I wanted so much to stay with him. I want to share even that pain of his. I begged and begged. But it was too late. He told me so and with the love my whole heart could gather I said I would leave. Even if I'm away from you, even if I you never see me, I could guarantee that you would never be alone. My love will always follow you like a shadow. Coz I'm Gonna leave it with you and it will protect you from any harm and it will keep you company in darkest and most lonely nights. And as for this site I dedicate it to you, me and our love we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment