Sunday, April 7, 2013

Story of my life


The girl I hate most
She holds my life on her hand
Walking away from me always with it
She holds my life on her hand
Owning everything in my world

The girls I hate most
Her smile pierces my heart
Like a throne of a rose stem
But my life knows better
That smile is not a thorn but a rose

The girl I hate most
She holds my life on her hand
With a life, that she has no right
To live the life she lives
Coz it is not her’s but mine

The girl who hold my life in her hand
Knows that once broken it would never amend
(If she dropped my life from her hand)
So she clings to it day and night
Not knowing that she is clinging to my life


Oh hateful being,
How awful that my life and yours have to be one
But I must take care of her with all my might
Coz he won’t allow me to hold his life but her
And coz I can’t let anyone else to hold my life but him
My life depend upon her
Upon my worst enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment