Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help me to get over you

Today I want to ask something from the person whom I love. I don’t know whether he will read this. But its important for me to ask this anyway. Why is it you make me fall in love with you, knowingly we can’t be together? How can you be so indifferent about it as well? Why am I only one who feeling this way? Is loving wrong? My mom made me feel that way when I told my mom about feelings I had for you. If it is this wrong then while through this pain why am I feeling not guilty for loving you? I know that we never can be together. I know that you never will accept me like that. You also said you have feelings for me? You said that you wanted to be friends with me. But how can you e this indifferent to every thing?

Why am I feeling this much attached to u even when you try to avoid me? When I want to walk away why cant I? please answer me for this questions coz I cant bear it anymore I cant bear it when I am with you so close but never being able to reach out for you. You never have been in my league. Yet I cant bear it when you are not there also. I feel like I am bleeding to death. I am praying every visible and invisible powers to save me. I don’t know where to go, what to do with this heavy pain in my heart. I search every corner where I could reach to hid from this pain. But its following me like my love for you. My love also follows you wherever you go. I cant stop it but I am getting tired of this life more and more.

Everybody seems to have first love and every one of them have move on with their life despite of this, find a new love, get married, had children and make their life a success. Then why can’t I move on. Each time I ran away from you how come I end up in front of you? Is it because this world is round? Then isn’t their any solace for me. Should I bury in this pain? Please help me to get over you the way I fall for you. Help me because I have no one but you. And because I don’t want no one to be with me but you. Help me to get over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment