Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first post

This is my first post. I don’t know what to write, it’s not because I don’t have anything to write but because I have lot to write and I can’t figure which is to write first. Since this is my first post I would give brief introduction about what I am going to write in this. This will be totally dedicated for my creations. My experience, my thoughts and things I don’t want to speak in the real world will be posted here. There will be lots of relationship wise posts since I am very sensitive for those kinds of topics. Since my interests lay with the novels, poems and movies, TV series any thing I feel like writing about them also will be posted here.

First of all there will be letters that I have written long ago for my lover. Those letters can never be delivered to him. But I want open them to the world and even unseen by him; I wanted them to be tangible because my own feelings are expressed through the letters. Then these feelings will not be drawn in to the emptiness as many things in my life.

I don’t want my blog dedicate only for that. So I will write anything that is able to move me to the core. The interesting people I meet in day to day life and their interesting behavior, how they had left lasting impression on my heart, everything will be explained in here.

Lastly the creations that I have enjoyed and the personal impact they have made upon me will be posted. There are lot of books, and quotes I have read and touched my heart. There are lot of movies those have touched my heart. In order to remember those feelings and share it with you, I hope to write them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment