Thursday, March 25, 2010

Idiotic stupid world

Its Friday. Yayeeeee…. Its such a wonderful feeling to be so close to weekend. When I was young and hear people saying that they wait for weekend I was so amzed and asked myself y do they think like that? If they don’t like their jobs then they should simply quit it and find something they love to do. Now that I am working and waiting for the weekend from the Monday I know what they really meant. If the life was that simple there would be less problems and more boring.  Anyhow since most of the in charges are out from the office bought me some time for thinking and blogging. Hehe, it feel weird to type those words. Blogging… wow what has happen to me. I never really imagine this day would come.

Anyway it has come and I am supposed to go along with it. I have another message for my first love. Its unbelievable after all that has happened I still think of you. Y cant you keep away from my mind and heart. And worst is every time I see a your type girl I feel such a jealousy I don’t want even to breath. I always wonder y I can’t be her. Idiotic, stupid rules in this world. Idiotic stupid my first love. Either you leave me alone or you turn the world upside down and get me. That’s the only two options you are left with.

I don’t like him messing with my heart like this. I know this is not his fault. But I also don’t have a option. I like him too much to get close to him or go away from him. Life sucks to maxa…

No comments:

Post a Comment